Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Who are you?

Who in the heck are the people that look at this blog I wonder?... maybe the random browser of blogs via blogger.com?... Anyhow, this will be super short. It was a wonderful day. I burned Marilyn's bottles while sterilizing them- while trying to multitask I forgot about them on the stove. But you know what, I never let things like that get to me :) There are more important things in life :) Like going to bed early! Hence the super short post... it is already 20 minutes later than I want to be in bed these days and I still have to shower. I haven't gotten back to strict paleo since the Whole Life Challenge ended last week, but I'm not going to sweat it just yet. I'm certain I will be fully back on the paleo-wagon in no time. Tonight my dessert was vanilla almond milk mixed with stevia, ground cloves, chia seeds, peanut butter, and banana slices followed by a piece of lemon-infused dark chocolate. So delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment