Monday, April 22, 2013

Clean eating and buying a house both on track

Just a short entry to report that yesterday and today I ate very clean (all Paleo except for hummus that I enjoyed last evening) and also to report that today I put an offer in on a house that I am totally in love with. I am sure my dreams tonight will be filled with all of the things I want to do to that house. I noticed that when I wake up in the middle of the night to feed Marilyn I am often in the midst of a dream. I wish I could start jotting down what the dream content is... maybe I'll try to when her bottle is warming up. Well that's it for this entry, I am working on a presentation that I have to give on Wednesday at work. In true Hopkins fashion I have procrastinated... not unlike most psychiatry attendings I know when they are preparing their grand rounds...

No comments:

Post a Comment