Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Starting a 365, so exciting!

Nothing could be more true. My cat Nip is the sweetest girl in the world. I never kne
w just how sweet a real lap-cat could be.
That's my birthday tea-kettle, and you can see Cain cooking in it, and me taking a pic. Cain's cooking a big pot of garlic sauteed
in olive oil, tomatoes, and basil. One of his little specialties.


This 365 is inspired by a fellow cyclist named Kevin who I met around mile 15 of the Sea Gull Century last Saturday. I was sick with a cold which started that day (did somebody say flu... ) but had brought my friend Whitney so did it anyway. I'm still alive. And it was a FANTASTIC ride. Whitney's first century. In fact she went from 7 miles EVER to a CENTURY. She is awesome! Back to the 365 idea- this guy Kevin and I talked about how we used to love to do photography and he told me a guy he knows started a 365 blog to get back into photography. And thus here we are. I'm excited.



These are my b-day flowers from Cain. So pretty!









And these are.......
.......
... mulberries!!!!!!!!!!! Well, some mulberries and some mulberry crumbs, near the bottom of the bag...

And, yes, EGGIES!!!!! Another obsession... I just love a good organic free- range hard boiled egg. They do NOT taste the same as conventional. Don't buy conventional. 'Nuff said.



SURF 'N TURF!!
Prawns, steak, and salmon with onions. Saliva is being produced as I write... My b-day dinner. Complete with brussel sprouts!

















And, here is the Nipster, the girl who inspired this first post. She is just too sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment